"YLogApp" is a brand and property of Yusata Infotech Private Limited. A company incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956 and abide to all amendments in it till 2015.
• By accepting the terms and conditions laid down below and available with us you are agree to abide on the same and purely liable for any offence or breach of law done by you under the purviews herein as mentioned. You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services or may seek clarifications on any of such from time to time. Yusata Infotech Private Limited can amend, extend or change these policies whenever it is find necessary or directed by the law made by constitution of the respective nation wherein the use of our services available as per company policy without any prior information to you.
• Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
• Yusata may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Yusata may monitor access to the Portal.
• Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
• Our Services may display some content that is not owned Yusata's property. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don't assume that we do.
• In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications or advice you to seek prior clarification as needed.
• Our Services are also available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Yusata's privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Yusata can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Indian IT act 2010 and all onward amendments.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and wants to notify us visit www.yusata.com to inform us. Yusata may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Yusata may monitor access to this Portal.
• All content present on this Portal is the exclusive property of Yusata. No material from this Portal may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Yusata. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Portal may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Yusata is a registered trademark of Yusata Infotech Private Limited as per laws of Indian constitution. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Yusata Infotech Private Limited.
• Yusata does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Portal.
• The Portal, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Portal, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Yusata expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• Yusata shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Portal.
• • Yusata can change or discontinue any aspect of its web portal at any time, including, its content or features as requires. Yusata reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Portal. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the portal time to time.
• In no event will Yusata be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Yusata's web portal, or any information provided on the web portal, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
• User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Yusata harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Portal.
• The information contained in the Portal has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
• Yusata disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
• Yusata makes no warranty that:
(a) the Portal will meet your requirements;
(b) the Portal will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Portal or any services offered through the Portal will be accurate or reliable.
• The Portal provides links to web Portals and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Portal. You agree that Yusata is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web Portals. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web Portals regarding privacy and other topics before use. Yusata is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Portal, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Yusata is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.